1. Quotes; All quotes remain valid for 4 weeks. Our services and hire items are subject to availability at the time of booking.
2. Booking; A non refundable “booking deposit” of £100 is required to hold our services for stationery for your wedding date and will be deducted from the final invoice total. Please be advised to book early, bookings are taken on a first come first served basis. All bookings must be confirmed to us in writing, by email, in person verbally. No booking will be secured until a deposit has been paid.
3. Damage Deposit; A refundable “damage deposit” may be required for hire bookings in case of loss or damage to hire items. The amount is calculated once the full list of your hire items is known. This will be paid by debit/credit card.
4. Balance; Your final guest numbers and subsequent balance payment is due no later than 4 weeks prior to your event date. This can be shortened by agreement with Brides Little Helper. Payments:
5. BACS payments; No charge. You can make payments directly into our account, details of which can be found on your quotation. Please use your initial and surname as a reference and inform us when making bank payments. Cheques are not accepted. Debit card payments; No charge. Credit card payments; No charge. Cash payments; No charge. Hire & Venue Services:
6. Cancellations; Cancellation for whatever reason will result in the forfeit of the “booking deposit” and any other payments already made at the time of cancellation. In the case of date changes, subject to availability, there will be no forfeit. Any cancellations made within 8 weeks of the event date will be chargeable in full.
7. A non – refundable booking deposit of £100 is required for any hire items. These will not be secured until payment has been made. We reserve the right to charge an increased hire deposit for multiple items.
8. All hire items, remain the property of Brides Little Helper at all times.
9. The total number of hired items must be available for collection after your wedding or event.
10. During the period of hire, you, not the venue, shall be solely responsible for the hired goods.
11. “Brides Little helper” is not responsible for any injury or damage to persons or property caused by items hired, unless our goods are proven to be faulty.
12. Our prices are inclusive of cleaning costs.
13. In the very rare event that damage has been caused to hire items purposefully, or by treating them without care, additional repair or replacement charges will be incurred.
14. All damaged goods remain the property of “Brides Little Helper”, at all times.
15. It is your responsibility to recover any losses to hire items incurred from any third party involved.
16. Loss or damage to hired items is charged at full replacement value including any delivery costs incurred. No substitute items will be accepted.
17. Replacement cost to hire items is available on request.
18. If damage or loss to hire items has occurred, we will invoice you inclusive of any amount exceeding your “damage deposit” within 30 days of your event.
19. The balance for loss must be settled within 30 days of receipt of your invoice.
20. If the amount of loss is less that the “damage deposit” any remaining balance will be settled with you the client.
21. If no damage deposit has been requested, we reserve the right to invoice you for any loss or damage we incur during your hire period.
22. It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that all hire items are permitted at the venue, and that there is adequate space for installation of all hire items; movement of items may not be possible dependent on individual circumstances.
23. Light up letters and electrical hire items – It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that adequate electrical power is available at the venue.
24. Light up letters are installed on wooden crates and secured by Brides Little Helper. Only authorized installers are permitted to install/move these and any damage/injury caused whatsoever is entirely the responsibility of the hirer or his agent. Stationery Orders:
25. PDF Proofs are sent via email unless specifically requested otherwise, using the wording and layout agreed in your order – please note that you are responsible for checking layout, wording, spelling and grammar. If designs are approved/signed off with typos/errors and subsequently printed, Brides Little Helper takes no responsibility. If replacements are required, they will be charged for in full and prior to any reprinting taking place.
26. Note that colour on screen can differ from printed colour and although colours are standardised you should try to see hard samples using the exact colour you require before signing the stationery off for print. We cannot be held responsible for any colour variations within a reasonable spectrum.
27. Brides Little Helper will always print as per the proof that is approved, unless Brides Little Helper deviates from the approved proof, a refund or reprint will not be offered.
28. Samples are sent as a means for the customer to see the quality of the products we offer only. Due to all the variables in design and print, we cannot guarantee that your order will replicate a sample previously received, unless it is a hard copy of your order, sent prior to full order printing. We are also dependent on suppliers whose product lines can vary.
29. Production of invitation orders – Once payment has been made production will commence; Brides Little Helper will endeavor to meet any agreed deadlines, however times may vary during peak periods, we cannot be held responsible for any delays.
29a. Brides Little Helper will charge a one off administration fee of £10 for the printing of any extra invitations requested following receipt of your order.
30. All orders that you place with Brides Little helper will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these terms and conditions. We uphold the right to cancel an order at any stage.
31.Payment for stationery orders – Payment for invitations will be required prior to orders going to print. Once names are received payment should be made. The full price for the invitations is payable at this stage.
32.Delivery of Orders – All orders can be either collected from the showroom or posted. Postal charges will be added to an invoice at the point of completion and will be charged at £25 per boxed item and despatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery. We reserve the right to refuse any other means of postage, and cannot be held responsible for any delays, losses or damages caused by the courier
33.All stationery designs will remain the intellectual property of Brides Little Helper who may from time to time use the property to promote their business through various sources including Social media, websites and exhibitions.
Brides Little Helper reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions. Brides Little Helper & Brides Little Helper Events are trading names of Brides Little Helper Limited, which is a limited company registered in England & Wales. Company registration No. 09387719. Registered office: 22 Lowergate, Clitheroe, Lancashire, BB71AD