Brides Little Helper Limited
Business Terms & Conditions
Please note: We advise all customers to read the below terms and
conditions prior to placing an order with Brides Little Helper. Once an
order is placed, you have signified your acceptance to be bound by the
latest terms and conditions.
If you book our services you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by
and copyright govern [Brides Little Helper] relationship with you in relation
to your booking and this web site.
The term ‘Brides Little Helper’, ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the
website and or hire items. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user, viewer or
client of our website and services.
1. Quotes; All quotes remain valid for 4 weeks. Our services and hire items are
subject to availability at the time of booking.
2. Booking; A non refundable “booking deposit” of £100 is required to hold our
services for stationery for your wedding date and will be deducted from the final
invoice total. Please be advised to book early, bookings are taken
on a first come first served basis. All bookings must be confirmed to us in
writing, by email, in person verbally. No booking will be secured until a deposit
has been paid.
3. Damage Deposit; A refundable “damage deposit” may be required for hire
bookings in case of loss or damage to hire items. The amount is calculated once
the full list of your hire items is known. This will be paid by debit/credit card.
4. Balance; Your final guest numbers and subsequent balance payment
is due no later than 4 weeks prior to your event date. This can be
shortened by agreement with Brides Little Helper.
5. BACS payments; No charge. You can make payments directly into our
account, details of which can be found on your quotation. Please use your
initial and surname as a reference and inform us when making bank
Cheques are not accepted.
Debit card payments; No charge.
Credit card payments; No charge.
Cash payments; No charge.
Hire & Venue Services:
6. Cancellations; Cancellation for whatever reason will result in the forfeit of
the “booking deposit” and any other payments already made at the time of
cancellation. In the case of date changes, subject to availability, there will be no
forfeit. Any cancellations made within 8 weeks of the event date will be
chargeable in full.
7. A non – refundable booking deposit of £100 is required for any hire items.
These will not be secured until payment has been made. We reserve the right to
charge an increased hire deposit for multiple items.
8. All hire items, remain the property of Brides Little Helper at all times.
9. The total number of hired items must be available for collection after your
wedding or event.
10. During the period of hire, you, not the venue, shall be solely
responsible for the hired goods.
11. “Brides Little Helper” is not responsible for any injury or damage to
persons or property caused by items hired, unless our goods are proven to be
12. Our prices are inclusive of cleaning costs.
13. In the very rare event that damage has been caused to hire items
purposefully, or by treating them without care, additional repair or replacement
charges will be incurred.
14. All damaged goods remain the property of “Brides Little Helper”, at all
15. It is your responsibility to recover any losses to hire items incurred
from any third party involved.
16. Loss or damage to hired items is charged at full replacement value
including any delivery costs incurred. No substitute items will be accepted.
17. Replacement cost to hire items is available on request.
18. If damage or loss to hire items has occurred, we will invoice you inclusive of any
amount exceeding your “damage deposit” within 30 days of your event.
19. The balance for loss must be settled within 30 days of receipt of your invoice.
20. If the amount of loss is less that the “damage deposit” any remaining balance will
be settled with you the client.
21. If no damage deposit has been requested, we reserve the right to
invoice you for any loss or damage we incur during your hire period.
22. It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that all hire items are permitted at the
venue, and that there is adequate space for installation of all hire items; movement of
items may not be possible dependent on individual circumstances.
23. Light up letters and electrical hire items – It is the responsibility of the hirer to
ensure that adequate electrical power is available at the venue.
24. Light up letters are installed on wooden crates and secured by Brides Little
Helper. Only authorized installers are permitted to install/move these and any
damage/injury caused whatsoever is entirely the responsibility of the hirer or his
25. PDF Proofs are sent via email unless specifically requested otherwise,
using the wording and layout agreed in your order – please note that you are
responsible for checking layout, wording, spelling and grammar. If designs are
approved/signed off with typos/errors and subsequently printed, Brides Little
Helper takes no responsibility. If replacements are required, they will be
charged for in full and prior to any reprinting taking place.
26. Note that colour on screen can differ from printed colour and although
colours are standardised you should try to see hard samples using the exact
colour you require before signing the stationery off for print. We cannot be
held responsible for any colour variations within a reasonable spectrum.
27. Brides Little Helper will always print as per the proof that is approved,
unless Brides Little Helper deviates from the approved proof, a refund or
reprint will not be offered.
28. Samples are sent as a means for the customer to see the quality of the products
we offer only. Due to all the variables in design and print, we cannot guarantee that
your order will replicate a sample previously received, unless it
is a hard copy of your order, sent prior to full order printing. We are also dependent
on suppliers whose product lines can vary.
29. Production of invitation orders – Once payment has been made production will
commence; Brides Little Helper will endeavor to meet any agreed deadlines,
however times may vary during peak periods, we cannot be held responsible for any
30. Daytime Stationery – Final numbers for daytime stationery must be provided a full five weeks before a wedding date.
31. No changes to any details can be made less than two weeks prior to an event as printing will have commenced, unless agreed with us.
32. Brides Little Helper will charge a one off administration fee of £10 for the
printing of any extra invitations requested following receipt of your order; or any amendments to daytime stationery orders less than two weeks before your event.
33. All orders that you place with Brides Little helper will be subject to acceptance
in accordance with these terms and conditions. We uphold the right
to cancel an order at any stage.
34.Payment for stationery orders – Payment for invitations will be required prior to
orders going to print. Once names are received payment should be made. The full price
for the invitations is payable at this stage.
35.Delivery of Orders – All orders can be either collected from the showroom or posted.
Postal charges will be added to an invoice at the point of completion and will be charged
at £25 per boxed item and despatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery. We reserve the
right to refuse any other means of postage, and cannot be held responsible for any
delays, losses or damages caused by the courier.
36.All stationery designs will remain the intellectual property of Brides Little Helper
who may from time to time use the property to promote their business through various
sources including Social media, websites and exhibitions.
Brides Little Helper reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any
such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read
the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the
website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
Brides Little Helper & Brides Little Helper Events are trading names of Brides Little Helper Limited,
which is a limited company registered in England & Wales. Company registration No. 09387719.
VAT Registration No. 247137994
Registered office: 22 Lowergate, Clitheroe, Lancashire,